WHEN TO REQUEST:
Sept. 23 – Oct. 24 at 11:59 pm CST.
*Completed ballot must be received by Warren County Clerk’s Office no later than 6pm on Nov. 7th, 2023*
Apply at warren.countyclerk.us or if unable to apply online call Warren County Clerk’s Office at 270-843-5306.
• Person who due to age, disability, or illness will be unable to go to the polls on all days of excused or no-excuse in-person voting.
• Voter who is a resident of Kentucky who is a covered voter as defined in KRS 117A.010.
• Student who temporarily resides outside of the county of his/her residence.
• Voter who temporarily resides outside of the state but is still eligible to vote in this state.
• Person who is incarcerated in jail and has been charged with a crime, but has not been convicted of the crime.
• Will be absent from the county of his or her residence all hours and all days excused and no-excuse in-person absentee voting conducted and also prevented from voting in person on Election Day.
• Person who is a participant in the Office of the Secretary of State’s address confidentiality program.
• For PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT ONLY: Moved to another state after its registration books closed.