Purpose of Position: We are seeking a dependable and organized CDL Holder who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina and can consistently ensure safe and accurate driving. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and maintain a valid CDL. Position will require applicant to help as a laborer.
- Valid CDL Class B License or greater, Class A preferred (Unrestricted)
- Minimum two years proven experience with CDL driving preferred
- Ability to follow instructions
- Commitment to safety rules
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds etc.)
- Pass pre-employment/random drug screening
Position Wage: This is a full-time position with benefits. The wage will be $17.00-18.49/hour and 40hr per week. 60-day probationary period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are normal for this position. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Transport materials and equipment within Warren County
- Demonstrate safe and efficient use of small power and hand tools
- Perform pre-trip inspections on vehicles and report any issues
- Snow Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Brush Cleaning
- Assist as a laborer and traffic control
- Operation of farm tractor and finish mower
- General road repair and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Apply in person at: 1428 KY HWY 185, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Questions? Call: 270-843-8328